- Lecturer in Ebonyi Victor Koreyo, renounces Nigerian citizenship April 15, 2018
Mr Victor Koreyo, Lecturer, Department of Ceramics and Glass Technology, Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Afikpo, Ebonyi, has declared intention to renounce his Nigerian citizenship for what he called social injustice.
Koreyo in a letter to President Muhammadu Buhari, made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja, said he was demoted for a period ...
- International Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2018-2019 April 4, 2018
Take advantage of one of Canada’s most generous university scholarship programs. They make paying for your university degree easier so you can focus on your education.
Non-Canadian citizens who are entering Lakehead University from a high school, or who are transferring from an international college or university, will be considered for the Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. The ...
- Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2018 March 28, 2018
Many people prefer to study in abroad because of the sophisticated equipment and exposure in advance country.
Listed below are different categories of scholarships available for international student at University of Wollongong, Australia.
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships and Faculty Merit Scholarships
- UOW Bradman Foundation Scholarship for students from India
Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships
All scholarships below except the ...
- BBNaija: Names of those for eviction at Big Brother Naija reality TV show out March 27, 2018
Four out of the 11 remaining housemates at the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Double Wahala, on Monday have been put up for possible eviction on Sunday.The four housemates for possible eviction got the highest numbers of nominations.
They are Cee-C who got six nominations, Teddy and Bambam with four each and ...
- Nigerian Bayode sets new Guinness Record March 3, 2018
A Nigerian Olawunmi Bayode has set a new Guinness Record in the “Longest Marathon Reading Aloud” Category.
Bayode, father of three kids, logged 120 hours at 15.30 today at the YouRead Library Yaba in Lagos, beating the previous record set by Nepali Deepak Sharma Bajagain.
The latter had 113 hours 15 minutes in 2008.
Another Nepalese, Tudikhel Ground ...
- A total of 245,753 to write Mock UTME 26 February, 2018 February 18, 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Sunday said the much anticipated conduct of the 2018 Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Mock UTME) will hold on Feb. 26.
The board’s Head of Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos.
According to him, a ...
- JAMB fixes Feb. 26, 2018 for Mock test February 18, 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says the much anticipated conduct of the 2018 Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will hold on Feb. 26.
JAMB’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Lagos.
According to him, a total of 245,753 ...
- Benue University students protest, claim ‘snake’ swallowed their school fees February 16, 2018
Some students of the Benue State University have explained why they are unable to pay their school fees.
DAILY POST reports that students of the institution frustrated academic activities over management’s refusal to allow them have access to the examination hall over unpaid school fees.The authority consequently ordered the security to shut down the school till ...
- Another drama as JAMB uncovers another fraud of N26m February 14, 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has uncovered another fraud of N26 million allegedly perpetrated by its former Nasarawa State coordinator, simply identified as Tanko.
The development came barely one week after the board uncovered a N36 million fraud allegedly perpetrated by its Benue State sales clerk, Philomena.
Tanko was said to have ...
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) extends UTME registration deadline February 7, 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says it has extended the registration deadline for the 2018 UTME exam until February 11.
The board had earlier announced that registration for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will close on February 6.
But in a statement released on Tuesday by Fabian Benjamin, the board’s spokesman, JAMB said ...