- Edo to reopen job portal for massive recruitment February 9, 2018
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has disclosed that the state government is finalising arrangements to reopen the Edo Jobs portal on March 1, 2018.
In a statement on Thursday, in Benin City, his special adviser on media, Crusoe Osagie,quoted the governor as saying that the reopening of the portal would extend the window of opportunities for ...
- Nigerian Army commences recruitment of 77″” 2018 January 22, 2018
THE Nigerian Army has announced commencement of recruitment of interested qualified applicants into its 77 Regular Recruit Intake.
The army said it will commence its online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for both trades and non tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army from 29th December 2017 to 9th February 2018.
A statement released Saturday, ...
- Prepclass Nigeria Limited recruiting for fulltime Content Writer And Online Community, January 2018 January 15, 2018
Prepclass Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Content Writer And Online Community Manager
Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
Specialization: • Customer Service • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
Industry: • Advertising / Media / Publishing • Education Services
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
Job Type Fulltime
Salary ₦60,000 – ₦70,000 Naira per Annum
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, ...
- Glaxosmithkline (gsk) Nigeria, jobs January 2018 January 13, 2018
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is recruiting for fulltime Group Product Manager – Vaccines.
- Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Executive / Management • Medical/ Health
- Industry: • Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2018
- Job Type: Full-time